Thursday 19 March 2015

thanks!

Wow. Isn't all this a bit ridiculous. I'm in my second year of uni now, and these were written when I was in years 12/13. My thanks to everyone for their kind comments; I'm really glad these things are useful to at least some people.

For those of you who have commented with corrections, particularly on the RS side, you're probably right. All I did was take my notes and try and make them readable. A couple of times I probably wrote down information incorrectly or misread something, and if that's resurfaced here then that's my bad! If you check in the comments there may be a wiser person than me correcting me. If so, I'd probably listen to them instead.

Thanks again. It's so nice to see the odd comment coming up in my email inbox. A worrying number of people have said something along the lines of 'thank you so much! my teacher is SHIT!' which is pretty rubbish. Sorry if you're those guys.

All the best!
Jake

9 comments:

  1. Finally I decided to give voice to my thankfullness ;) I'm also second year student of uni (I study English Philology in Poland). Your blog is really helpful, thank you ;) I love literature and I also have my blog but well, it's in Polish :D I'm here to search for some topics on my work about British literature, and found some interesting interpretations. Thank you again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad it helped! Hope English Philology is going well

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot thank you enough. I'm sure that when you die, you'll take your place amongst the likes of Gandhi and so on for the goodness you have provided to humankind (more specifically, A-Level students currently ripping their hair out). Rather morbid praise but my desperation is reaching an all-time peak and this is the only resource that is making me feel more confident. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully nearly a year on the hair has grown back

      Delete
  5. Life-saving blog and thank you for not taking it down once you completed your A-levels! Cannot give enough praise - I've shared it with my whole philosophy class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all! good luck with revision!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete